This module installs the PUM functionality. PUM stands for Personal User Mobility and allows users to login on a phone and have their personal profile activated on this IP Phone (extensions, speeddials, caller name, caller id, voicemail access, ...)
Module configuration interface
Module configuration parameters
- Default TFTP SOP (deprecated as of v2.15): SOP key of the SOP acting as TFTP server for all the phone configured on this SOP. This parameter is mandatory for the clustering support.
- Profile parameter for pincode (since v3.5.0): Define the profile parameter used for pum authentication.
- High availability support: Enables to switch from active server to a standby server without impacting the PUM service. This requires the installation of the High Availability module.
- Clustering support: Enables a PUM user to log in on any phone compatible with PUM within a SOP cluster. This requires the installation of the Cluster & Active-Active Support module. As of version 2.15, this feature also requires the Application Management Server in order to replicate phone configuration files on all SOPs of the cluster
- Active-Active support: Enables a PUM user to configure its extensions and resources on a primary and secondary SOP. In case of failure of its primary SOP, the secondary SOP will automatically take care of its extensions and resources. This requires the installation of the Application Management Server
- From release 2.15, PUM status and phone configuration files are fully replicated on all the SOPs of the cluster.
- From release 3.2.0, the PUM status update notification mechanism has been reworked and the dependency with the Application Management module as been removed. If you are upgrading from a version 3.0 or 3.1, make sure to upgrade the module on all the SOPs of the cluster.