This module updates the Database Schema on the SOP.
Module configuration interface
Module configuration parameters
- history (in months) (default is 3): minimum number of months of historical data that needs to stay available. Default value is 3 months. Attention: maximum authorized value is 12 months.
- archive frequency (default daily): specify the frequency at which the system has to check for old data to be archived. Default value is daily.
- max number of tuples (default 1000000): maximum number of entries that can be kept in CDR and attribute_log tables. Default value is 1000000.
- max. messages (per box): maximum number of messages per box. Default is 1000.
- max. number of messages (in days): messages older than a certain number of days will be archived. Default is 90 days.
Archived data is stored in /data/dbarchive/
The actual archiving takes place every day at 3:30 AM in case of daily archiving. For weekly archiving it is done at 3:30 AM on Sunday. For monthly archiving it happens at 3:30 AM on the first Sunday of the month.
Remark: Version 1.8 or higher request stable-4 or ed-4 version or higher of SMP. The impact if using lower version is that there is no feedback in case of issues during database schema conversion (for example if a constraint of the new schema cannot be installed due to existing data).