Version 1.1.1 - Early deployment
Version 1.1.0 - Early deployment
- Add missing dependency to Java for davmail
Version 1.0.0 - Deprecated
- Add support for Microsoft Exchange busy field
- Make login and password configurable
- Added support for Sangoma cards
Module configuration interface
- This module works only with Exchange 2007 and Exchange 2003 because it is based on web dav integration.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to configure an Exchange User granting access, through web dav, to the list of Outlook Calendars which must be synchronized.
- The synchronization is done periodically. This synchronization puts a certain load on the SOP server and therefor the following limitations exist:
- 25 users with a synchronization every 15 minutes can be supported without performance impact on the SOP
- 50 users with a synchronization every 30 minutes can be supported without performance impact on the SOP
- any higher number of users or more frequent synchronization requires an additional dedicated SOP server
Please refer to the Exchange Calendar Integration Administrator Guide for the configuration of the synchronization frequency.