This resource allows to connect a Polycom VVX 1500 IP Phone.
Resource configuration interface
The documentation for this resource is the same as most Polycom phones. You can find this generic documentation here
If you choose to force the use of specific codecs, the first codec you have to choose must be a voice codec and the second or third codec can be a video codec (see Known issues).
- There is no video transmission possible with Net.Desktop.
- There is no video transmission for conference calls.
- The codec H.263+ is not supported on asterisk 1.2
- When 2 VVX1500 are in communication, that you transfer to a phone that doesn't support video and transfer again to a VVX1500, the video take several seconds to appear after the transfer
On Asterisk 1.2 :
- If you want to use REINVITE, you have to enable H.261 as first video codec.
- If you want to use H.263, you must disable REINVITE.