This resource allows to connect a Linksys SPA3000 'FXO to IP' analog convertor.
Version 1.00 - General deployment
Resource configuration interface
When to use
- You want to connect 1 small site to a central site which runs a net.SOP over an IP/VPN with quality of service.
- On the small site, just connect the Sipura 3000, connect the analog line of the telephony provider and a regular analog phone.
- All incoming calls on the telephone line can be routed to any site of your Escaux UCS.
- You can make calls with the analog device to any site of your Escaux UCS.
- If there is a VPN outage, all incoming calls on the analog line is routed to the analog device.