Sangoma Netborder BRI Interface Status (SPV1)
Version 1.0.0 - Early deployment
- Feature: Initial release (M8718)
- SNMP Agent module >= 2.14.0 for the version 2 branch
- SNMP Agent module >= 3.4.3 for the version 3 branch
Resource configuration interface
Resource configuration parameters
- BRI resource: Select the SangomaBRI resource you want to monitor.
This probe generates a graph with following performance metrics:
- Total: the total number of channels in the BRI. This is a constant value.
- Used: the number of channels currently in use.
- Free: the number of channels currently available.
This probe can report following alarm states:
- CRITICAL: any of the following conditions hold:
- the BRI is down. More precisely, the interface status is not reported as "Connected".
- the BRI has zero usable channels (misconfiguration?).
- the Interface Mapping is not set to the correct BRI or is set to All BRIs in the Sangoma Basic Rate Interface Resource
- all the channels are in use.
- Physical cable is disconnected.
- No signal is received on the BRI interface.
A BRI that is down has following consequences:
- all calls routed over the BRI are interrupted. No new calls can be set up using it.
Following actions may be taken in response to a BRI that is down:
- verify cabling.
- verify the equipment at the other end (possibly at your telecom operator).