Music on Hold resources define properties of the different classes of music that can be played when a caller is put on hold.
Version 1.6 - General deployment
Version 1.5 - General deployment
- Improvement: Compatibility with the Communication Server module
- MusicOnHoldSelector resource >= 1.1
- All MusicOnHold resources must be at least version 1.6
Version 1.4 - General deployment
- Improvement: Add the possibility to choose the way the music is played (M0003854)
Version 1.3 - General deployment
- Improvement: Added possibility to change the volume
Version 1.2 - General deployment
- Improvement: Speed up apply changes
Version 1.1 - General deployment
- Improvement: If possible use non-blocking rexec which makes apply changes much faster
Version 1.00 - General deployment
Version 0.0 - Deprecated
- Bugfix: When creating a new folder, it is now writable via fileman.
- Deprecated: Significant improvements have been done in a higher version
Resource configuration interface
- Music On Hold Name: corresponds to the folder where are stored the music-on-hold files. Maximum 18 characters.
- Mode and volume: indicate the volume and mode of music-on-hold
- normal: The music-on-hold is played continuously. When an application needs to access the music-on-hold, music-on-hold does not restart from the beginning.
- loud: same as normal but louder.
- Play the music from the beginning: music-on-hold restart from the beginning each time an application needs to play music-on-hold.
- The MP3 file should not contain any ID3 information which could be incompatible with the MP3 decoder on the SOP. We recommend removing the ID3 tag completely.
- The maximum file size for a MP3 file on the SOP is 8 MB.
See HowTo Configure Music on Hold