This resource allows to connect a Linksys SPA3000 'FXS to IP' analog convertor. Only analog phones are supported on this FXS interface. Analog faxes and modems should be connected on a ZDA AnalogInterface.
Version 1.1 - Early deployment
Version 1.00 - General deployment
- Feature: Added SIP overload control settings
- Asterisk-1.2.x module v2.30+
- Cisco ATA support v1.4.0+
Resource configuration interface
Resource configuration parameters
- SIP server feature:
- SIP Overload Control: 'Default' has currently the same function as 'Disabled' (planned for future use), 'Enable' to use the settings defined in this resource and 'Disabled' to deactivate the sip overload control
- Max Call per period: The maximum number of call allowed during polling period. If the maximum is reached the SIP requests will be rejected with the a SIP error 480 Temporarily unavailable'
- Polling period: Period during which the maximum number of calls is to be checked. At the end of each period the overload control counters are reset.
- SIP blacklisting: 'Default' to keep settings defined in asterisk module, 'Enable' to use the settings defined in this resource and 'Disabled' to deactivate the sip blacklisting
- Blacklisting time after overload: The time after the overload during which the IP address of incoming SIP requests will be blacklisted
- IP blacklisted time: The time during which the IP address will remain blacklisted
When to use
- You want to connect 1 small site to a central site which runs a net.SOP over an IP/VPN with quality of service.
- On the small site, just connect the Sipura 3000, connect the analog line of the telephony provider and a regular analog phone.
- All incoming calls on the telephone line can be routed to any site of your Escaux UCS.
- You can make calls with the analog device to any site of your Escaux UCS.
- If there is a VPN outage, all incoming calls on the analog line is routed to the analog device.