This resource allows to connect a nokia E51 phone which is provisioned via OMA.
Version 1.0 - General deployment
- Feature: Initial release
- Nokia Phone Support Module 1.1+
Resource configuration interface
Mandatory fields :
- MAC address : FFFFFFFFFFFF
- Provisioning mobile phone number (with international E164 format, for example +32495123456) : the gsm number of the mobile phone to provision (associated with the SIM card used)
- Wi-Fi SSID : the Wi-Fi SSID where the mobile phone has to connect to join the SOP
- Wi-Fi WPA1 key : the wpa1 key associated with the Wi-Fi SSID to allow the mobile phone to be accepted by the Wi-Fi router.
- To allow incoming calls please set your outgoing extension