What is measured
The probe measures the number of active channels.
- Warning Level
- Critical Level
The probe generates a graph with the following performance metrics:
- Channel Usage : Channels that are active when the probe ran.
- Warning threshold (optional): The number of active channels before a warning alarm is issued.
- Critical threshold (optional): The number of active channels before a critical alarm is issued.
The probe can report following alarm states:
- WARNING: The channel usage is exceeds the warning threshold for 15 minutes.
- CRITICAL: The channel usage is exceeds the critical threshold for 15 minutes.
- A large number of calls are being handled.
- A loop or issue with the SOP
The SOP's performance might be affected. Any vSOPs on the same host might also be affected.
- Try to identify if the high amount of channels is due to a current ongoing calls
- If it seems due to a loop or issue with the SOP, restart the Communication Server:
- SOP Shell > Diagnostics > Communication Server > Open Console Then type "restart now"
Requires SNMP agent to be installed on the VSOP itself.