Resource configuration parameters
- SIP trunk name: Name of the outgoing SIP trunk to be monitored. For example
To monitor all the meshed sip trunk of a cluster, create for each trunk a probe and set the SOP field to "*". In this way if a SOP is not seen by another SOP an alarm will be risen.
When added, this resource requires you to apply changes, followed by a reinstall of the SNMP Agent module on all sops in the cluster.
To effectively use this probe the "Qualify SIP registrations" parameter should be enabled in the interface configuration.
This probe generates a graph with following performance metrics:
- Total: the number of channels allowed in the SIP trunk. This is a value set in the SIP trunk resource.
- Used: the number of channels currently in use.
- Free: the number of channels currently available.
This probe can report following alarm states:
- CRITICAL: the SIP trunk is down. More precisely, the asterisk
SIPShowPeer command reports a status that is not
- WARNING: the number of channels used is higher or equal to the number of channels allowed.
- Issue on the Sip Trunk Provider side
A SIP trunk that is down has following consequences:
- No new calls can be set up over the SIP trunk. Ongoing calls routed over the SIP trunk are not interrupted.
- Contact the SIP Trunk Provider
- Contact Escaux
- Reboot the SOP